California Contest Rules and Restrictions
Broadstone Corsair Las Vegas Giveaway
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Contest begins on March 23, 2017 and ends May 29, 2017 (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”). Winner will receive a trip for two (2) people, including airfare, hotel, $500 in spending money, and two (2) show tickets to Cirque du Soleil with Michael Jackson, Beatles, or Britney Spears based upon ticket availability for 4 days, 3 nights, at a hotel to be determined in Las Vegas, Nevada (“Trip”). Trip is valued at a maximum of $3,000. PRII/Broadstone Kearny Mesa, LLC, the Owner of Broadstone Corsair (“Owner”) reserves the right to change the hotel or show tickets without prior notice. Owner may, at its sole discretion, designate Alliance Communities, Inc. (“Property Manager”) to handle Contest related responsibilities. Winner must tour, renew, or refer per the terms stated herein between March 23, 2017 and May 29, 2017.A Broadstone Corsair staff member will randomly draw the winner on May 30, 2017. Current residents must have a zero balance for rent and any additional charges, if applicable, at the time of the drawing, to be eligible to win. Entrant does not need to be present to win.
2. Contest is offered only to legal U.S. residents age 18 or over. The prize is non-transferable by winner(s). Employees of the Owner, Alliance Communities, Inc., and other sponsors, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and their advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate families or members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. The term “immediate family members” include spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest, reproduce, or distribute any portion of these rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to the Owner upon request. Owner will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of the drawing. Owner reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Contest rules are not followed. Upon Owner learning information that indicated any violation of these rule, the individual(s) will automatically be disqualified. By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable law and these Contest rules, and you agree to abide all decisions of the Owner.
3. Eligible entries for persons who currently do not reside at Broadstone Corsair will earn tickets as follows: (i) a limit of one (1) ticket per person will be issued to persons who complete a guest card and tour Broadstone Corsair during the Contest Period. If multiple participants attend the same first tour and each participant would like to participate in the Contest, each participant must complete a guest card to receive one (1) entry. Additional tours of Broadstone Corsair will not earn additional entries in the Contest, (ii) three (3) additional tickets will be issued to persons who lease on the day of their first tour, (iii) one (1) additional ticket will be provided to persons who lease any subsequent day after first tour and before the Contest Period ends, (iv) eight (8) additional tickets will be provided to persons on move-in day on or before April 15, 2017, (v) six (6) additional tickets will be provided to persons on move-in day on or before April 30, 2017, and (vi) four (4) additional tickets will be provided to persons on move-in day on or before May 29, 2017. Eligible entries for current residents of Broadstone Corsair will earn tickets as follows: (i) two (2) tickets will be issued to any current resident of Broadstone Corsair that renews a lease during the Contest Period, and (ii) four (4) tickets will be issued to any current resident who refers a friend that moves in on or before May 29, 2017.
4. Military Exemption Active Military based in California do not need to be a legal resident of California, however they must be based in California under their US Armed Forces orders with the expectation that they will remain in California for at least 12 more months.
5. Incomplete entries are void. Winner will be notified by phone, email, or mail by an official representative from the Owner. Winner will be responsible for any additional charges and other costs associated with the prize components.
6. Contest dates will not be extended. Prize will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will items (prize) be replaced if lost or stolen. Prize may not be sold to a third party. No substitutions are allowed.
7. Winner will be notified by the Owner on how, when and where to receive the prize. Owner is not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. If Owner is unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a winner, that winner will be disqualified and another name will be drawn from all the prize drawing qualified entries. If a current resident is drawn as the winner and at the time of the drawing does not have a zero balance, then another name will be drawn from all the prize drawing qualified entries.
8. All charges, fees, and costs not specifically included in the applicable prize descriptions are the responsibility of the respective prize winner. Owner, reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. To claim the prize, winner must provide a valid State issued driver’s license or state identification card. Prize not claimed within 1 week of notification will be forfeited.
10. Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Contest Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Contest Rules. Any security breach or other attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant, may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party, and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Contest. Winner and entrants agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify Broadstone Corsair, Owner, Property Manager, and other sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, owners (including, but not limited to former and future owners), property management company (including, but not limited to former and future management companies), employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest (collectively the “Contest Entities”), from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prize, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (including personal injury or death) sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Contest-related or prize-related activity. By entering the Contest or by winning, participants grant to Contest Entities , and other sponsors, the right to publicize the participant’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review, except where prohibited by law. Winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release. Owner shall retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the Contest and interpretation of the Official Rules. All such decisions made by the Owner are final and discretionary. In the event the selected winner(s) of the prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the prize or in the event the prize is forfeited for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited and revert back to the Owner. The laws of the State of California shall govern this Contest, without regard to California’s choice of law rules. The courts of California shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Contest. All participants and winner agree, by their participation in the Contest, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of California. For prizes valued at $599 or greater, winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner.
11. Disclaimer and Force Majeure. The Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control this includes, but is not limited to: a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, Internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Contest or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the submission of an entry form; delays due to streaming or HD radio signal, failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the Internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to contestants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses; (2) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Contest Entities making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. The Contest Entities make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and Contest Entities specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
12. In an effort to better serve our current and prospective residents, Owner, and Property Manager may use email to communicate and provide information on various items of importance regarding our communities. We will not however, send unsolicited “junk” email. We will also not sell to or share information with any other entities. By entering this contest and providing an email address, participant confirms that Owner, Property Manager and affiliates have permission to use the provided email for the purposes stated above. At any time, participant can request to have the address removed from the Owner’s and Property Manager’s email lists.